YOU USE CHLORINE BLEACH AND I HEARD IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE AT KILLING MOULD AND IS REALLY BAD:
- Published: Saturday, 07 November 2015 22:49
Chlorine bleach used correctly is effective at neutralising the mould spores and killing the mould on smooth non-porous surfaces such as your paint work, glass and guttering. This product has been used for many years and in the right context is very effective (alternatively used incorrectly can cause many problems). Before we touch the house with a Brush and disturb those spore we will hose a large section of the house with the cleaning solution. After that is done the cleaning solution is worked into your smooth and painted areas with a very soft brush. This solution is then rinsed off with plain water. NEVER LEAVE BLEACH ON YOUR HOUSE OR AROUND THE HOUSE ON THE GROUND IT WILL HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ESSENTIALLY IT IS LIKE LEAVING SALT WATER ON YOUR PLANTS AND WALLS. Because bleach breaks down so very quickly it important the the house is brushed over and the solution removed before the active mould sanitizing ingredients break down. This means by the time your house wash is complete the solution will have been diluted down significantly and no long term damage will occur to the plants or paint of your house.
don’t take my word for it, here are some sites that you can look at.